Wednesday 19 June 2024

Chub - Guantanamo Baywatch




1. Who are Chub?

Chub are a punk rock band from St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada. Guantanamo Baywatch is the first release from their second album American Living Room (April, 2024).


2. What kind of song is Guantanamo Baywatch?

Guantanamo Baywatch is a clean cut pub rock singalong about having dirty fun. Good humour with a hooky gang chorus vocal. Chub rock.


3. Which bands do Chub sound like?

The Chats, Amyl and The Sniffers, Against Me (I'm thinking of Don't Lose Touch). A bit of PUP and even FIDLAR maybe.


4. Which bands have influenced Chub?

Some of their influences are The Ramones, Blink-182, Turnstile, The Wonder Years... and The Chats, and Amyl and The Sniffers.


5. What have other people said about Guantanamo Baywatch?

"This vid (and song) was cool as hell y'all deserve to blow up" - YouTube Comments.

"This made me feel things in my lower regions. Subbed. - YouTube Comments.

"I don't care who you are this is hot" - YouTube Comments.

 

"Piss drunk in my closet where I'm pissing"








No comments:

Post a Comment